Dasen's thoughts
maio 15, 2011
 
So here I am
So here I am. After a psychotic episode...
How has life treated me? Pretty shitty, really :) I now take something like 10 pills a day... I'm sure I don't need this much, but I go along, because I don't want to get psychotic again...

That article with the text saying there was going to be a revolution....well, you guessed it, it was the start of the episode (well, not start, but rather the beginnings...) ... How am I? I'm ok, I guess, stronger. But my brother worries me a bit... Today I had a breakthrough, instead of having a low-self-esteem anxiety attack, I just had a normal anxiety attack (yeah, you might be wondering whether I should be happy at all, but men, it's a lot different.).
I'm doing my course little by little.. This semester I'm being a bit more lazy than normal..let's see how the exams go. I have one which is really hard, it's physics...
A lot has happened since my last post, but I'm too lazy to report... Maybe I will report in another time.
By the way, is anyone reading this? I mean, in the vastness of the internet isn't anyone in the world listening to me? If you are, can you comment? Thanx
Dasen out.

Comments: Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Powered by Blogger